Date(s) - 07/25/19
5:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Thank you to Maria Centor, Director of Camp Lovejoy, for the free use of the facility for
the pool party and the Town of Knox for funding the cost of the lifeguards.
In the event of inclement weather the pool party will be cancelled and NOT rescheduled.
Dinner: Feel free to bring a picnic dinner to share with your family. Dessert will be
provided for everyone.
Games: There will be outdoor games to play with your family. Feel free to bring
extra games. There is a basketball court.
Check In: Please check in at the table when you arrive at camp.
RSVP: Please RSVP by Tuesday, July 23.
Questions: Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Molly Tiffany at (518) 788-8661
Safety Swimming Rules
- Non-swimmers MUST be within an arms reach of an adult in the pool.
- Coast guard approved swimmies are ONLY allowed in the shallow end of the pool.
- Swimmers who are not toilet trained must wear a swim diaper.
- No diving is allowed in the pool.
- Seventy-five people are allowed in the pool at one time. We’ll need to take turns.
Registration begins Friday, May 24th, 2019.